We've reached the point of Summer where it's really hot and we've had a stretch of weather has been quite humid. I'm not complaining, living in New England I know it will be short-lived. That being said, who doesn't need a snack to cool off a bit? That even includes our favorite four legged friends! Our dog, Tippy enjoys these yummy Frozen Treats on hot Summer days!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 small container plain Greek yogurt
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into cups/ice cube trays
- Insert a dog bone "handle" if desired
Tippy loves these treats and they are healthy and delicious on a hot Summer day! Easy too!