Frozen Yogurt DROPS!

We are always looking for yummy, different frozen treats around this time of year.  I'm happy to report we made these Frozen Yogurt Drops last week and they were a hit! 
So easy and yummy, these are exactly what you would think they would be!  I took a piping bag, put our favorite yogurt inside and put little dots on waxed paper.  I froze them for about 2 hours and Sydney was absolutely loving her special frozen treat.  I used Greek yogurt because it's what we have around here but pretty much any yogurt of your choice would work.  These remind me of those "old school" Necco Candy buttons but these obviously are healthier and provide less sugar plus a protein boost!

These are fun to create and fun to eat!  Perfect for tiny hands too :)

Comments

  1. I've seen these on Pinterest. They look so yummy. I bet they are a perfect summer treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea. All we have is greek yogurt too. YUMMY. I am trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's supposed to get hot here this weekend, I may have to make room in the freezer to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea...i passed it along to family! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts