I don't know about you, but this is the time of year when my life seems to become busier. Its starts gaining momentum with Halloween, the days and weeks fly by. By the time mid November rolls around, I'm in the thick of it. I mean, Thanksgiving is next week! There's all sorts of things to do in the coming days including decorating, planning, shopping and preparing. Oh yes, cooking and baking too! It's time to get serious people!
Angel White Coconut Fudge
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 jar Jet Puffed Marshmallow creme
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 12 ounces Bakers white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Bakers Angel Flake Coconut
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil, grease with 1 teaspoon butter, set aside
- Mix sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Bring mixture to a full boil for 5 minutes, stirring
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate and 1/2 of the coconut until combined
- Beat in marshmallow and vanilla extract
- Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Cool completely on a wire rack
- Using foil, lift fudge out of your pan and discard foil. Cut fudge into 1 inch squares, store in airtight container
This fudge is perfect for a coconut lover or someone who appreciates unique, delicious treat. It's very rich, a little goes a long way!