Chocolate Cranberry Coconut Bark!

In years past, I've done all sorts of things for holiday treat making. This year, I'm running a bit behind and time is definitely of the essence! I've done a few more barks this year, easy and yummy! You can whip this up in an hour or so!
  • 1 bag milk chocolate
  • 1/2 cup cranberries
  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut
  1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring until melting. 
  2. Prepare a cookie sheet with wax paper
  3. When your chocolate is melted, spread a layer evenly on your wax paper. 
  4. Sprinkle cranberries evenly
  5. Top with shredded coconut
  6. Allow to cool 
  7. Once hardened, break apart 
Sorry for the less than amazing picture - there is NO time to drag out the big guy! The rush is ON!  Have a great day my friends and enjoy!
Jess

Comments

  1. We're making bark too! Ours is chocolate, dried cranberries and pepitas. Are you cranberries dried or fresh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are dried! The pepitas sound yummy too! :) Bark is easy, I love that!

      Delete
  2. I love chocolate bark and I love chocolate with dried fruit even more. My favorite with chocolate with dried cherries. Have fun making your Christmas candies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! Yum I LoVE cherries, I should try that variation too!

      Delete
  3. You are the best! I was trying to come up with some idea's of how to use up some half bags of ingredients. I think you just took care of two bags with this recipe! Happy Baking, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this recipe for just that reason! It helps take care of all the straglers! You were busy this weekend!!!!

      Delete
  4. I love everything in this recipe. I'm pinning for later. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts