I'm happy to tell you that help is out there, especially when it comes to your holiday baking! Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® makes things a little more manageable with a few shortcuts, great for your holiday treats! Your local Shaws is stocked with all the Betty Crocker and Hershey's baking supplies needed to make life a little easier. I was thrilled to find a wide variety of baking mixes, frosting and a variety of Hershey's chocolate chips for my baking needs. Love and ease are baked right in when sharing yummy treats with family and friends! The timing was perfect too, as our local elementary school was supplying treats for our city's annual tree lightening. What a perfect time to spread cheer throughout the community!
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 Container of Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Frosting
- 6 Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells
- 3.5 Ounce Hershey's White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and peppermint extract with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. In each muffin cup, fill with batter Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes clean and allow to cool
- Unwrap Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar and chop chocolate and combine in a bowl.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Top each with crushed Hershey's chocolate
If you try my recipe, or any of the new recipes featured, I'd love to hear how you liked them! Head to Shaw's to get all the ingredients for your own holiday treats - perfect to make and give!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.