White Bean Dip Recipe

I'm a hummus addict. There, I said it. I know it could be worse but sometimes you need to mix it up. Well, I don't really don't but my family does. I decided to try my hand at a white bean dip this week and the result was good.  Not as yummy as my favorite hummus but creamy, rich and flavorful and...a tad bit like hummus. Shhhh... 

1 can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup loose fresh italian parsely, chopped
salt
pepper
Place the beans, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and parsley in a bowl. Use your food processor to pulse the mix until coarsley chopped. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with pita chips or veggies and enjoy! 
This is also quite tasty in a wrap with veggies! Happy Wednesday my friends! I hope your day is fantastic!  

Comments

  1. Yum! I've had a bean dip like this at a party and it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white bean dip - so delicious! I use navy beans in mine, and you are right, delicious on wraps with veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen some of the white bean dips, but have been skeptical. Now that one has your seal of approval, I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, this looks so easy, and sounds delicious! I never make my own dips, but I rally should give it a try... this sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's times like these I wish I had a food processor (or at least a blender, ha!)! This looks and sounds delicious. We are hummus fans as well, and would eat it all the darned time if it wouldn't get so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, we love hummus too. Pinning your recipe.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts