Hello my friends! Joyce is taking this week off from the Hodgepodge so I thought it would be fun to grab some of her questions from her 100th Hodgepodge last year! Her 100th post in October of last year to be exact! She titled it, "Halloween, Hurricanes, and oh yeah...Hodgepodge Vol 100"!
I know a lot of you are bracing for Hurricane Matthew, thoughts and prayers to you! I'm guessing by the time it hits the New England coast it will be scaled down quite a bit but you never know.
1. What creeps you out? Snakes and older men checking out much younger women. I've noticed this more now that I'm at the middle school more often these days. It's just wrong - there, I said it.
2. What's your least favorite candy?Candy corn or circus peanuts, just never have liked either3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? I am not a fan of scary movies. In high school, my friends and I watched horror movies all the time. A Nightmare on Elm St was our favorite but as I've gotten older, I just don't like them. Open Water (although probably not an "official horror movie") was one that really stuck with me and Session 9, which was about a real asylum in Danvers, Ma were just too much for me.
4. What part of life confuses you the most? Parental neglect is something I will never be able to understand. Any crime against children (as I've said in the past) is somethig that confuses me and something I'll never understand.
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed? I love chia and flax seeds for their nutritional power!
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed? Wow, in 10 years I'll have a 22 year old, likely in her last year of college and my youngest will be 18 years old. Admittedly, I'm glad her first voting experience will NOT be in this election! It's been a crazy time!
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge? I love how the Hodgepodge really gets my mind going, writing prompts are the best and I've learned a lot about some great people! The least? When I get stumped on a question....
8. Insert your own random thought here.