It's the last Hodgepodge of 2016! Come join the fun - because, we all have a ton of time this week right ;)? This may or may not be my last post for 2016. My girls are getting older, I want to enjoy every little blessed minute with our family. It's bittersweet looking at their Christmas photos throughout the years!
I hope you're all off to a wonderful week so far !
1. What's left to be done on your Christmas to-do list? A little wrapping (I'm waiting for a couple gifts to come in), some grocery shopping. We also have to watch a few of our beloved Christmas specials!
2. The Hodgepodge lands on the first day of winter this year. What's your favorite thing about winter? I do love a snow day, being warm and cozy inside after a day of sledding and/or shoveling.
3. In what area of your life are you immature? Feel free to elaborate or not. I'm not the greatest, most experienced cook. I tend to stick to what I know. One goal for 2017 is to step out of my comfort zone a bit, maybe even take a cooking class. We have a Stonewall Kitchen cooking school nearby, that would be fun!
4. What was the most (or one of the most) important lessons you learned in 2016? Believing in my children. They are good people, they make smart decisions. I need to trust in that.
5. It's Fried Shrimp Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? Will there be shrimp somewhere in your holiday feastings? I'm not a shrimp fan so alas, no crustaceans for our holiday feast!
6. What sound lulls you to sleep? The sound of ocean waves.
7. What one word best describes your 2016? Crazy - the political campaign season was one I'll never forget. Living in New Hampshire we had a very interesting year!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Merry Christmas my friends!