Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Recently, I've lost my blogging mojo. I know from time to time, everybody gets in a rut. This is a great way to get your brain working again! Come join the fun!
1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently? I do love a good workout. Or, I should say, feel good after a good workout. It's a good stress release. So, most recently, that's helped me. Truth be told, I'd love a trip to a tropical island to escape this crazy Winter! The beach is my happy place!
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all? I don't salt my food. Growing up, my Dad had high blood pressure so we never had salt in the house. It's something I've carried with me throughout life. A lot of food has salt in it already. I guess I'm not a fan of UN-salted butter - I mean, why bother (unless a recipe calls for it.)
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now? Bury your head in the sand when hearing opposing political views these days.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme? Tv Show? I was a HUGE LOST fan. I miss that show.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so? My day ran me. We had a snow day and the kids were home. Need I say more? Snowsuits on, snowsuits off, bathroom breaks, snowsuits back on, hot cocoa, popcorn, tea, movie, snuggles, dinner, studying, more snuggles. It was a great day, I love a good snowday!
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran? Snorkeling off the back of a catamaran! I love snorkeling. My hubby and I did a lot of that in Aruba on our honeymoon. We always said we'd go back for our ten year anniversary (missed it), and our fifteen year (missed it). We will shoot for our 25th!
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted? Freedom.
8. Insert your own random thought here.