Congratulations to From This Side of the Pond! Today is her 300th hodgepodge! Be sure to check her out and her new blog design (super cute by the way!) Come join the inspiration and fun!
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing? I like a clean and organized house. I like clean floors and I like things tidy. It's both a blessing and a curse.
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous? That I have to tidy up the house before leaving for the day. I don't leave dishes in the sink, I prefer to fold and put away laundry before leaving. That's silly but something I've always done.
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect? I remind my daughters that if they review their vocabulary or spelling words, work on their writing, reading and core subjects they'll become proficient in no time. Yes, I sound like my mother (she was right)!
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast? An English Muffin with peanut butter. My very favorite.
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close? My dear friend said to me, "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you". I have to agree! It's not always easy but it is worth the effort.
7. How would you spend $300 today? I'd book a weekend getaway :)
8. Inswert your own random thought here. While I'm looking forward to Springing Forward this weekend, I do realize we may be walking around in "zombie mode" a little more...