I also received the April Goodie Box this month and was so excited to see the goodies! Last month I talked about the Daily Goodie Box. In case you missed it, you can check it out here. The Daily Goodie Box is 100% free so not at all like other subscription boxes out there. Simply become a member and fill out a personal profile on their site (also free). If you meet the requirements for a Goodie Box you'll be eligible for a box shipped to your doorstep! The eligibility is based on various factors like demographics, interest in current products, etc but it's worth trying to get one because the boxes are GOOD! Every month, they feature samples of a variety of food, drink, and personal care items. You'll be asked to review your items in online profile. The more reviews you do, the better your chances of getting chosen for future boxes! Win, win, win!
Now let's check out what arrived in this month's Daily Goodie Box!
- Peanut Butter & Co - Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- I love peanut butter power as a healthy alternative to peanut butter. Throw it in smoothies, mix in yogurt or banana ice cream...the possibilities are endless! I love this new vanilla flavor - it's delicious!
- Bakery On Main - Bunches of Crunches
- Each serving offers 10 grains - so good, chocolaty and delicious, you'll want more of this energy packed snack!
- Slurpee - Slurpee Cotton Candy
- Reminded me of my old days - grabbing a Slurpee in the Summer, but this was in the form of cotton candy! How fun!
- This is their newest flavor energy plus vitamin power line. It offers a "brighter mind and healthy metabolism"! Sign me up please!
- Detox Water
- Subtle lemon flavor, delicious and refreshing. Non GMO, supports healthy skin and metabolism. "Healing hydration at it's best"
- DUDE Products - Quick Dude Shower Wipes
- I think these would be great to bring along on a hike, the beach or wherever a stinky, sweaty guy might need a freshen up. Seems like it would work on the ladies too!
- #MPWR Skincare - Zip, Zap, Gone! Spot Treatment
- USDA certified organic and suitable for all skin types! Not tested on animals and super convenient and easy to use.
- Goddess Garden Organics - Everyday Natural Sunscreen
- I do love this product and I've bought Goddess Garden Organics sunscreen in the past because it's natural sunscreen made with plant-based ingredients and natural minerals. Provides broad-spectrum sun protection, offers a non-greasy application, is certified organic, reef safe, and biodegradable!
- Adamia - Therapeutic Repair Lotion
- This lotion contains macadamia nut oil. It helps to speed up the healing process and is especially effective on aging skin and skin tears. Great for my Spring dryness!
Have a great weekend my friends!