Quick and Easy Egg Wraps

Yet another break in blogging and I'll admit it, I have few excuses. My oldest turned 13 in the beginning of the month and I was busy with that, my youngest had a field trip, I've been working and life gets in the way. I love this space to inspire and share, I get so much from other bloggers and don't want to give up this creative outlet. I'll be back as often as I can! For now, I wanted to share a quick and simple breakfast or lunch idea that's been saving me lately. 
I try to keep it healthy, especially during the weeks. Weekends tend to be when I'll indulge a bit more. Lately, I've been batch cooking egg wraps that keep me on track and are pretty healthy. I know they're definitely more healthy than the usual suspects. When you go out to eat, it's hard to ensure EXACTLY the fat, calories and nutritional content of your order, so we just hope for the best. What I love about these is that they're customizable, quick and handy. Make a batch in the beginning of the week and enjoy whenever you need some fast FUELING food!

4 eggs
Cooking spray
Cheese of your choice (I used feta)
Veggies of your choice
Wraps

Over a pan, cook eggs until they're done. Add your veggies, top with cheese and transfer to wraps while your cheese is hot and melty. That will be the "glue" that holds the wrap together. I freeze these in between sheets of wax paper. 
Have a great Tuesday! Can you believe NEXT week is Memorial Day? Time is
FLYING!

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I've missed your posts but I totally understand taking a break when life gets too busy!! No, I cannot believe we are celebrating Memorial day weekend!! These egg wraps look like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that I can take a break and still pick up like I didn't miss a beat! Hoping for more consistency soon!

      Delete
  2. That sounds easy to do and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how time flies!
    I LOVE wraps for breakfast. I usually have mine on Joseph's lavash. Have you ever tried freezing with those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Joseph's wraps! Haven't tried freezing but I've done it with English muffins so I think this would work as long as you thawed them first?

      Delete
  4. What a great idea. I will be adding this to our menu.

    And yep, I am in total shock Memorial weekend is upon us.
    Needless to say, life seems to be going faster and faster as my boys grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, priorities and balance shifts, but I'm still busier than ever as my kids are getting older! Funny how that goes!

      Delete
  5. Super simple, but looks delicious and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally understandable how busy life gets! I'm all about quick and easy these days, and these wraps sound great!! Hope you're having a good start to summer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts