Easiest Ever Strawberry Popsicles

Super simple, very sweet and perfect for Summer. I whipped up a batch of these popcicles with our favorite Summer fruit. They couldn't be easier. 
We LOVE berries around here and can't get enough of them! Berries are at the peak of the season right now so why make popcicles!

Ingredients and Directions:
2 cups puréed strawberries (I used my Ninja Pro and it worked wonderfully!)
Pour into your molds and allow to freeze for 6-8 hours. 

These are SO good, so easy and best eaten with the fruit is perfectly ripe! I'm going to try blueberries and mixed berries next! 
Happy Weekend! Let's wear our flip flops as long as we can! 

Comments

  1. That looks good! Let us know how the mixed berry turns out! I don't have Popsicle molds but could use dixie cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! I am going to make some for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, delicious, and HEALTHY! I am trying these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so yummy!! Anxious to hear how your mixed berry ones turn out! We have more blackberries than anything this year.... I wonder how that would be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts