Cookie Butter Truffles....so good!

We are finally getting over the sickness that has plagued our home for days - no fun at all!  Now it's crunch time which means lots to do - lots of baking and wrapping and last minute errands!  I hope you are all getting ready to have a wonderful Christmas! 

I wanted to share this to-die-for recipe!  So easy and yummy and now, I fear, I am addicted to cookie butter.  There, I said it.  This is pretty much the easiest recipe you can whip up and look like you are all over it.  I envy those people who truly are but alas, for the rest of us - there are easy recipes like this that makes us look like we're at least keeping up. 
I was inspired by this delish Gingerbread Buckeye recipe over at Lemon Tree Dwelling and came up with this all on my own - or so I thought!  I saw a couple recipes on Pinterest with the very same idea!  So I may not be a genius or a mini Martha Stewart but I do know a great recipe when I see one and this is it!
  • 1 cup cookie butter
  • 2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup of soft butter
  • 16 oz. white chocolate candy coating (I used Vanilla Candiquik)
  • sprinkes
  1. Mix cookie butter, butter and powdered sugar until thoroughly combined.
  2. Roll mixture into balls and set on wax paper. Chill 30 minutes.
  3. Melt white chocolate over low heat. Use a fork to dip cookie butter balls into chocolate. Immediately sprinkle
  4. Cool until hardened. Store at room temperature
Happy Holidays my friends!  I'll be in and out over the next crazed days! 

Comments

  1. Oh my, I would be dangerous with these! I've just discovered the greatness of cookie butter myself and I am hooked. I like to eat it straight out of the jar on graham crackers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, even though you warned me off this stuff, i think i will be picking some up to keep my family company during this lovely ice storm that is coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you would def enjoy it if you lost power! ;) better grab 2 jars!

      Delete
  3. Oh Jess.... I thought I was done with making any more treats, but maybe I will have to squeeze this one in.

    Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts