Naturally, we were ready for a home cooked dinner and a treat by the end of the day. I decided to try out a recipe for easy, no refined sugar/flour cookies and they were as good as they looked! SO SO EASY too!
Salted Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter cookies
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Drop tablespoon sized cookies on sheet
- Bake on cookies for 10 minutes and flatten with back of fork, sprinkle with sea salt (they will still be soft at this point)
- Let sit for 10 minutes until set and cooled
These are so delicious and so easy! I love the salty peanut buttery taste!