1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now? Always Sitting Around in the car waiting for People. Does that count? I'm in the car a lot these days. Heading to school to drop off and pick up the kids, bringing them to activities and heading to work. Now my kids are busy with theater and gymnastics. It's a lot and I'm in the car the better part of the day lately!
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no? I'm somewhere in between. I may have an idea right away but don't necessarily share it ASAP!
3. What do you remember best about being 12? That was the year we built our house. We moved in with my grandmother (Babci) and she lived right next to a farm. They had goats and all summer long I hung out with my goat friends, picked dandelions and rode my banana seat bike all over the place. It was fun and I felt adventurous. My grandmother's property was lined with blackberries so I spent hours in the July sun picking and eating. The farmer even let me pick rhubarb! Now my oldest daughter is 12!
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration. Sometimes I'm a Tigger (especially after too much coffee), I get excited and enjoy running around and getting things done. Sometimes I'm an Eeyore because it's easy (especially in the doldrums of Winter) to feel sad or get down in light of what's happening in the world. Quite frankly sometimes, I'm Pooh. I do love honey! Honestly I think those characters are so relate-able because they are a little in all of us!
5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way? I love my FitBit app, it holds me accountable.
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why? That's a tough one! I'd love to go to San Francisco...I've always wanted to ride the trolleys and visit Alcatraz. I think I'd pick Sanibel though, it looks amazing!
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what? Elizabeth Mitchell...I played her music into the ground when my girls were younger. Perfect for naptime, carrides and snuggles.