Valentine's Day is right around the corner, why not take this weekend to whip up a few fun treats! These are fun for the kids to help with too!
- Mini Pretzels
- Peanut Butter or Nut Butter
- Conversation Hearts
- Spread peanut butter over the first pretzel and top with a second pretzel to create a "sandwich"
- Melt chocolate over stove top and work QUICKLY by dunking each pretzel sandwich into the chocolate.
- Place on wax paper and allow to dry
- Top with conversation hearts (great for the kids to do AND they can work on their reading too!)
More Valentine's Day Recipes:
I hope you guys have a great weekend! We are digging out here in the Northeast and it looks like more snow is on the way! That groundhog was right!