Hodgepodge Time!

Thank you Joyce, as always for hosting this week's Hodgepodge. Click here if you want to link up. 

From this Side of the Pond

1.  Have you ever spent time on a farm? Tell us a little bit about it. Have you ever grown your own pumpkin? Been on a hayride? Driven a tractor? Milked a cow? YES! We spend a lot of time on our local farms. For one, my Mom works at one so we visit often and it's a wonderful way to spend the day! No, I've never grown my own pumpkin. Yes, I've been on many hayrides (pretty much annually), yes, I've driven a tractor and no I have never milked a cow but we've gone to the UNH dairy barn and watched! Farms really do bring us so much joy! On a side note, I wrote about the oldest farm in New Hampshire, Tuttles back in the Fall of 2010 (you can read more about that here). That farm was purchased by another farm and is where my Mom works! Full circle!

2. What's something younger you would like about you now? That you should never compromise who you are to please someone else. Sometimes we learn these things throughout life. I'd also like my younger self to know that it's okay to say "no" and put yourself first. Finally, I'd like to remind my younger self to spend time with my grandparents and listen to their stories. 

3. What are three things you'd like to do more often? Three things you'd like to do less often? I'd like to travel, go on long walks and relax as a family more often. I'd like complain, stress and worry less. 

4. What's on your nachos? Fresh salsa, hot peppers and cheese. So good! 

5. What's the most random thing in your purse or wallet? Does it need to stay there? Little pictures my girls have drawn me through the years. Tiny sketches, snapshots in time and yes, they need to stay there...for me! 

6.  Insert your own random thought here.


Comments

  1. I love the pumpkin graphic at the end! It's fun reading these hodgepodge's every month and getting to know you a little better! I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both like the same nachos!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA, that random.
    LOL!!!

    I like how you answered #2.
    I agree, that would be me saying to me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. especially the grandparents part.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. You random made me laugh!
    I'm right there with you on both of your three things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts