'Tis the Season!

I spent sometime today at the Dover Holiday Fair selling Barefoot Books. It was a great day - people were happy, festive and holiday shopping. I love spending time talking to customers and friends about these fabulous books, it was a great way to spend the day.

People were out in full force and many were focused on shopping LOCALLY this year - something that I think is so important. I found myself really thinking about the gifts I will buy this year, the businesses I will support and my goals. I met some fabulous vendors that had beautiful handmade goods - it's amazing how much talent is surrounding us! My list is getting longer each day. One company I discovered this past week is called Good Gravy designs. They specialize in handcrafted, quality stationary items, cards, address labels, invitations and announcements. Who doesn't like receiving a beautiful letter from an old friend? Monogram cards all around! Check out the website and see the good gravy = good stuff! www.goodgravydesigns.com

Comments

Popular Posts