Organics & Coupons

I often hear people saying that they don't use coupons because they never offer them for items that they actually use (ok, that may have been me.)  I see the segments on television regarding these amazing coupon baring people who walk into the grocery store with a fist full of coupons and get $179 worth of groceries for $1.25.  What they don't show you is that the entire cart is filled with spaghetti in a can, mustard and canned tomatoes!   Recently, I discovered a great source for coupons on organics that has contributed to my family saving more money and eating healthier!  The blog, Organic Deals & Coupons is a site that tracks the latest organic coupon offers and links you to the printables!  They do all the work for you, have a list of organic rewards programs and company coupon links.  Who would have thought that you could actually save money on the expensive stuff and the foods full of Red Dye #40!

 
(Organic Deals & Coupons)

Happy Saving! 

Comments

  1. I second your observation about canned spaghetti, mustard and tomatoes! Thanks for sharing this link!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts