Fabric Flowers are easy....yes you can!

Inspired by a tutorial that Into Ablivia blogged about a few weeks ago over at Little Bunny Feet, I decided to try out some of my own hair accessories for the littlest ones in my household.  

I'm not the craftiest person in the world but I do think I have an eye...and I certainly have the determination.  I was shocked at how easy these adorable little hairclips were to whip up.  I immediately had requests for different colors and sizes and decided that I would start charging my children $5 each for these (just kidding).  But, they did come out pretty cute...and they are super easy!

See how I got tricky with the one on the upper right?  A DOUBLE! Trust me, if I can do this...anybody can!  Just remember, as Into Ablivia said, hot glue is HOT!

Comments

  1. so cute! You did a great job - I love the double one ;o)

    hugs
    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I have been making them for gifts now too and everyone loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cute! Those are darling, I should try to make one for my niece! Great little blog you've got here, I came over from Meg's Musings (congrats on the giveaway), and I'm proud to say that I'm a new Paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very crafty! You tricky trickster.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts