Fall is in the air!

It's gotten breezy around here over the past couple of days.  The mornings are cool and crisp, the calender is inching towards mid August and the kiddos are heading back to school in a matter of weeks.  Although I'm a little sad that the long Summer days are coming to a close, there are quite a few things I'm looking forward to this Autumn...

Dreaming of new cookware and making homemade applesauce and more with  fresh fruit!  What a great stockpot from Le Creuset in candy apple!
(photo from CSN stores)
Apple Picking of course!  This was last year but it seems like yesterday!

The annual Harvest Festival...

Picking out the perfect Halloween apparel for the girls.  I like this candy corn shirt from Brownies n Butterflies!

Looking forward to what's next...shopping for holiday gifts!  Love Santa and Friends from Kid-N Around Creations

Chilly weather that requires adorable hats like this one from Playing with Fiber

 Hearing all about that very first day at school
What are you most looking forward to?

Comments

  1. Mmmm, what a happy post! I LOVE fall! It's my favorite time of year, and I'm SO excited that we're finally in a place where we should see some leaves change color! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a new follower from The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways. I look forward to reading more of your posts! Please follow me back at: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Following from Kel's! I am so jealous that you have cool weather right now! It's 112 here in Phoenix! I am looking forward to reading more of your posts!
    http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Monkey See, Monkey Do and thanks for following us! You've got a new follower yourself. I made a similar post to the one you posted about fall. I'm so excited, even though our first cool front usually isn't until the middle or end of October. Still super hot here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the first "anticipating Fall" blog post I've seen this year and all I can think is "NO! Not yet!" Normally I welcome Autumn, but for some reason I am just really enjoying summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel it in the air, too. Glad the days are still warm, though! Not quite ready! I am looking forward to a change in wardrobe and to Benjamin starting a new preschool with "old" friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I also can't wait for all the new Fall releases from Barefoot Books!! :)There are some lovely titles coming out! Saw many at the conference last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, such cute pics. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts