How lucky am I? Part One

I've won a couple of great items via blog contests these days...most recently, a custom made cartoon from Shannon over at Growing Sweet Pea.  Shannon makes original cartoons inspired by her life as a mom and she captures moments perfectly.   Check out her adorable blog, full of her fantastic work and learn a little more about her!  She might just break out into a short dance for you!

Here is the photo I sent over to Shannon for inspiration...
Here is what I received...
We were pretty thrilled with the result...how perfectly she was able to capture that day!  I will definetely be contacting Shannon about working on a special piece in time for the holidays.  Check out her Growing Sweet Pea shop on Etsy here!

Comments

  1. How cute. What a great idea. You are not going to believe this, but I have an almost identical picture of my two girls. My daughters are even wearing that same green dress as your oldest. I can't remember if that is a Target or Old Navy Dress, but I remember we bought it for them to go to their fist Celtic Woman concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you like it. Your girls are adorable and the photos of the 2 of them together remind me of myself and my sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw how very sweet! you will treasure that for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Glad you shared. I told Shannon yesterday it would be fun to do a cartoon Christmas/holiday card of our family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts