Holly and Jolly!

After two days of holiday parties and merriment, the Christmas countdown has begun!  Hard to believe it's only FOUR days away!  We haven't had snow yet but we're hearing whispers of flurries this week and the girls are thrilled with that prospect.   It's been several years since we've had a WHITE Christmas but it would be wonderful if that wish came true this year!

This week will be filled with school holiday parties, baking and wrapping which I have yet to start.  Blogging will be a little light but I'll do my best to be here!

Do anything exciting this past weekend?  Shopping done? 

Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. shopping and lots of holiday parties! and i have 2 more orders to get out the door that just came in. so much wrapping to still get done.

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No parties, no shopping, but I did finish wrapping, and we did have Jellybean's Christmas recital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Christmas is only four days away! where has the time gone. WOuldn't that be fun to have a white christmas. I can almost bet it's not gonna happen around here. :(

    I am pretty much done. Just need to get a few small stocking things for Noah. but basically finished and it feels so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts