Oops, so I guess I'm not that proud!

You could say that I've found it challenging lately to faithfully post, get ready for the holidays, volunteer in my daughter's class, craft, finish shopping and all the other things that so many bloggers seem to find the time to do!  One of my friends emailed me today to bring to my attention that I hadn't posted this morning!  Yikes! 

Blogging is hard work....!!!  I appaluad all my other favorite blogging friends like Lelan over at Good Gravy! Holly at Into Ablivia, Kim at Frost Me, Melissa at Two Little Tots and so many others who faithfully blog.  They keep me reading!  Thank you!

Do anything fun this weekend?  We had some much needed family time and had a visit with my Mom!

Comments

  1. I have to say that I was indeed a bit surprise when I didn't see your new post this morning. Your blog and my cup of tea or coffee helps to warm up my day :). It has become my daily morning ritual unless I've some events going on and then it will be my late nite ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overwhelmed!!! But, I received my Barefoot Books order today...so, that took some of the pressure off. See??? I HAVE started some of my Christmas shopping...lol!!!! But, no blogging today yet.....hahahaha. You are ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I don't know how I am going to keep up this week...I feel like I have no time on my hands! There is a list a mile long that I need to get done...and blogging is taking a back seat...365 might just not get done tomorrow, since no pages are done yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your hands are so full and yet you can blog, thats already an achievement. am catching up with all your previous entry that i missed while i am away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts