Spring Forward!

I love Spring and the fact that this past weekend we rolled the clocks forward gives me hope!  Spring also tends to bring me some special orders for The Paper Stork so things have been a little busier around here from local orders.  Right now, I'm working on something special for a brand new baby boy's room.  Here's a sneak preview.  Keep in mind, it's very much a work in progress but I'm excited about the trio I'm creating for Baby Richie!
Can't wait till we can actually see the Spring colors and blue sky from outside! 

Comments

  1. what a gorgeous pic! love the colors:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring! Still trying to get use to the new time change~ as are my kids. It's nice that it is daylight longer now, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts