June Sponsors Shout Out!

Take a look at the fantastic shops that are sponsoring my little 'ol blog this month.  I feel so loved!

Little Princess Pea specializes in pretty little accessories, cards and tags.  I love this Turquoise and Hot Pink Headband, which would coordinate with so many different Summer looks!
Need a unique and beautiful gift for baby?  Check out Butterfly Orb for the prettiest mobiles I've seen.  We get so many compliments on our mobile, which is sure to last Sydney for years to come!
Sew Fantastic specializes in organizers, including this Mini Shopper clutch!  I take mine everywhere!
Orabelle Baby specializes in pretty handmade clothes.  I love their Reversible Dress!
Deluxe Designs....for all your graphic design & blog needs!  Julie is super sweet and SO easy to work with!
Magens Bay Designs creates one of a kind wooden blocks and toys for little ones.  I love this Animal Set!
You know Funky Vintage Lovely has adorable jewelry right?  Did I mention that the shop also carries pillow covers?  I'm loving gray and yellow right now and this Birds + Branches cover is perfect!
So, if you are in the market for some new things to start your Summer off with a little retail therapy, be sure to check out some of the amazing women and their shops above.  The quality is amazing and I love the thought of supporting other women-run businesses!

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. I love that mini shopper thing...I am going to get myself one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts