A Blog Baby Shower for Mandy!

Mandy over at Mandipidy, is a fabulous blogger, artist and craft girl extraordinaire.  Many of you in the blogger world already know this.  You may also know that she's about to take on her most anticipated "craft!"  She's having a baby girl, due to arrive in August!  Hooray!  Gina, also very talented, runs the wonderful blog Hiya Luv. Together, with her friend from Chatty Mommy, they are throwing together a virtual Baby Shower!


I love party planning, so I would arrange for a delicious baby shower cake, full of fresh raspberries and whipped cream.


I'd also want to ensure that little Abigal had some fabulous Barefoot Books to enjoy...
For now, I'll have to just send them to her....but not the cake, because well, cakes don't ship that well and I ate it anyway ;)


(Can you email me at jlanenh@comcast.net?  I need your addy!)


Mandy, Congratulations to you and your hubby as you embark on the sweetest journey.  The best is yet to come!

Comments

  1. What a cute idea!!

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, raspberries and whipped cream... that sounds amazing! :) Thank you so much Jessica! All of you ladies totally surprised me and made my day... so grateful for your friendship and support!!
    Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute book!
    I went to follow you and realized I already do and have for a long time!!!
    love your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts