Advice on my little 'ol blog

A couple of housekeeping items:First, I want to thank my sponsors, who I am so grateful to have on board!  Be sure to check out these talented shops, full of unique talent and wonderful products! Butterfly Orb features amazing butterfly mobiles that look magical, whimsical and unique, Ali Grace's shop is full of trendy accessories, she's recently added some new items to her shop so check it out!  Orabelle Baby features modern clothing for infants and toddlers, Deluxe Designs can handle your graphic needs and Little Princess Pea has adorable accessories, many holiday themed! Pam Daley Designs, aka Playing with Fiber has beautiful patterns for those who love to crochet and Funky Vintage Lovely is chalk full of beautiful accessories for you and your home!  Magen Bay Designs is full of handcrafted items for baby and my newest sponsor, Whimsy Lane, where you'll find a wonderful little blog AND a fabulous shop!

Second, I want to congratulate #4, as the winner of the Lip Savvy stick giveaway!  She said, "The lip glosses look very eye catching!"  Please email me at jlanenh@comcast.net to arrange delivery of your lip gloss!

After blogging for over a year and a half now, I'm really loving the "community" I've grown to know and love.  It's amazing the friendships you establish by visiting blogs, reading about people's lives (in a NON stalker sort of way of course) and learning more about what people are up to in different parts of the country.  My blog started in an effort to introduce my side business, Barefoot by the Sea and as time went on, I wanted to also incorporate crafting, recipes, discussions regarding green living, giveaways, tips, motherhood anxiety stories, family stories and everything in between.  Quite the little hodge podge. That being said, I'm sort of wondering what it is YOU, my readers are liking best and least about my blog?  Is there something you'd like to see more of?  Less of?  I would really appreciate you taking the time to comment and let me know!  I've got thick skin so be honest, open and candid.

As always, thank you my friends!  Have a great Thursday!

Comments

  1. I like the food and also the great links to really cool shops! Of course art projects are good too. I guess I like it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Like: that I don't visit more often!! Why don't I do that?

    Likes: Everything!! The recipes are always fun! Love your stories about the girls! You are so creative, so impressive! What a gift to show your girls when they are older, too. :)
    Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is cute and well-rounded. My favorites are decor/home projects (but that's my 'thing' :)) and I love easy, healthy recipes.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts