Children of the Corn (Field)

Happy Halloween!
Now that we're in the 40 degree temps, it's hard to believe that we were able to wander around our local corn maze in 80 degree weather over Columbus Day weekend.  We didn't even get lost!  Lucky our adventure didn't turn out like this one when a family ended up calling 911!  My only question with that story is why would you venture into a corn field with a 3 week old baby?  (Perhaps I just wasn't as adventurous with my little ones.)

In other news, we celebrated Halloween with a little party Saturday and trick or treating yesterday.  Tonight will be spent watching the appropriate "spooky" Halloween movie for the 10 & younger set:  It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!  For some fabulous Halloween ideas, check out What You Make it! Don't eat too much candy (am I the only one that thinks the a sole "fun size" candy isn't all that fun when you could raid your little one's basket?)  I will be paying dearly for that on my treadmill today.....

Comments

Popular Posts