One Happy Mantel

After a super warm Columbus Day weekend....87 here (unheard of!) on the East Coast, we were lucky enough to pick the last of our Summer flowers.  My assistant "Belle" picked the pretty zinnias that made me wish we were heading into Summer instead of into Fall. 

What Sydney wore:  Belle dress from Lover Dovers...check them out for retro inspired Halloween costumes and more!  Oh and Lover Dovers is featured in Better Homes & Garden's Halloween issue....how cool is that?
We're enjoying our last Summery bits before this mantel is transformed into the spooky and scary for Halloween!  I can't believe it's right around the corner.  My, how time flies!

Comments

  1. So pretty! I love those little vases, remember where you got them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're waiting this long to decorate for Halloween!? C'mon, get in the spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flower glasses. I feel like I just put put the fall decorations and lots will have to come down soon. :( Halloween is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts