The sweetness continues....

I hope you all have been enjoying the Holiday Gift Guide here on my blog.  It's been a great and fun experience for me as well!  I love the idea of shopping from people that put their heart and soul into their handcrafted and special products!  So, I'm extending it....to include a few more fabulous shops I think you'll enjoy....I know I do!  Stay tuned this week more fabulous features, shops, items and giveaways!

Oh - and if you haven't already, be SURE to check out all features I posted about the week of November 14th and check out the giveaways still available....there are some AMAZING items to win from Shabby Apple, Ali Grace Fashions, Pretty Litte things, Oogies Popcorn and Dodeline Design!

Dodeline Design (enter to win a set of vintage inspired recipe cards)
 Shabby Apple (score the perfect black dress!) 
Ali Grace Fashions (score some lovely little earrings)
Pretty Little Things (win a shimmering headband)
Oogies Popcorn (win a 16 pack of delicious gourmet popcorn)
Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts