Christmas Card Photo, Take 326

Thanks to Good Gravy Designs, our Christmas cards are all set and we love them!  We decided on a more nontraditional photo this year since it was time for a change but, I figured I'd share a few outtakes from our 2011 photo shoot.  Any mother who has tried to capture that "picture perfect Christmas photo", I feel your pain!  

I like to call this one...."Cupie Doll" 
Bad lighting + rambunctious kiddo 
In the end, we went in a completely different direction but it was a nice experiment in modeling and testing my patience.  

Modeling 0
Patience 0

Better luck next year!  Happy Thursday!

Comments

  1. I always love the pictures that you guys get! And I totally understand the craziness of trying to get the "right" shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your Christmas cards were super cute! It is ALWAYS hard to get kids to take a nice picture together. Good thing you don't have five!! lol. That would be very hard (my mother-in-law always tries to get pictures of the five grandchildren together).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, such pretty little ladies! I gave up on a Christmas card all together, we're doing a Happy New Year one instead :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts