Sweet Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't know what it is about this holiday but everyone around has been giddy with Valentine's Day preparations!  Here are some sweet surprises we've been working on...

Raspberry lunchbox sandwiches...
Handmade Valentines...
Baking treats for friends...
and vacuuming lots of tiny hearts scattered all over my floor....
Back in the old days I'd be hoping for a giant bouquet of flowers but these days some sticky kisses and some cuddle time is perfect for me!

(although a giant bouquet is still welcome of course)

Happy Valentine's Day Friends!

Oh, and don't forget to enter to win a Tower of Treats from Tate's Baking Company, I'm pulling a winner tonight for a sweet treat!  Good luck!



Comments

  1. Happy Valentines to you too. :) We had a great day at school as well...we made it extra special for the kids. They loved it!!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts