Creepy Crawlies

Can you see that?
What, you may ask?  Why that would be the "bugs" that were on my floor yesterday.  Those bugs caused THE BIGGEST outburst and an absolute refusal to come down the stairs.  Here she is, waiting for them the exterminator (aka - ME) to remove them. 
Gee, I wonder where those "bugs" came from!

Although I'm thrilled that Spring is only days away, I'm not looking forward to the reaction that's caused by a real bug!  (Oh - and Sydney chose her fashion yesterday as well - it's never too early for a Summer hat, right?)

Comments

  1. Love it! We are infested with ladybugs again, and Emma and Jack love to watch them, not touch them god forbid, but just watch. Jack has also started saying "ewww" when he sees any type of fuzzy on the floor - and with all the knitting I am doing, there are a lot of yarn fuzzies all over the place :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts