Sharing excitement

I loved how excited this "little sister" was to celebrate Riley's birthday this year.  I think she was almost as excited as the birthday girl herself.  It was a long day, since she was at school and the question that rang constantly throughout the house was, "When is Riley coming home?"  I think she roamed around with a lone dark purple balloon for the better part of the morning, helped me by sticking bows on her gifts and getting the house decorations perfect.

After we picked up the birthday girl from school Sydney informed Riley that she had to stay in the car until we called her, because we were going to turn off all the lights and yell, "surprise!"  It was so cute!  Sydney was literally jumping with excitement. 

It's times like these that make me feel like the luckiest Mama in the world!

Comments

Popular Posts