Lamps.com Feature

Our house is pretty dim, especially in the living room.  After my favorite lamp died, and I was trying to read by candlelight, I figured it was time to invest in a solid lamp.  I was pretty excited to discover Lamps.com because of their wide variety of Table, Floor and Tiffany lamps.  I was able to find a pretty table lamp and loved the fact that there was a savings on the cost of the lamp itself but also that they offered free shipping on selected items and free bulbs.  Lamps are heavy so this was important to me.   After browsing the site, I found an abundance of options and the ability to sort via size, color, type and price range.  They also have Ceiling Lights, Wall and Outdoor Lights as well as Ceiling Fans for those in the market for them.  Riley even eyed a couple of unique lamps that we weren't in the market for but still, fun to look at!

Take a look at some of the beautiful lighting that they have to offer!

Be "in the know" and like Lamps.com on Facebook here, follow on Twitter here and Pinterest here.  Be sure to check Lamps.com the next time you are in the market for a lighting fixture in your home or office!  So many possibilities!

Let there be light!

Hope you all are enjoying a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends! 

I'm thankful for so much - and that includes all of you! 

Comments

Popular Posts