Christmas Mags

I love this time of year, there is inspiration everywhere!  I am in FULL Christmas mode and consulting with my Christmas Magazines for inspiration, ideas and recipes.  These two are my favorities, along with Whole Living (not pictured) why you may ask?  Well, because I dropped it in the tub of course!  Yes, a relaxing and rare luxury foiled when I got so excited to see a roasted artichoke recipe that dropped I the entire magazine in the bathtub!  I dried it out but it certainly isn't photo ready anymore.

What magazines are you reading this time of year?  Any favorites?

Comments

  1. I really love the Rachael Ray Magazine, especially at the holidays. There are always a lot of simple recipes that I can seem to make. I am not big on really complex things...and I like to adapt everything. Her recipes work for me :-) But I am definitely loving catalogs too. I love looking through the Williams Sonoma catalog...serious inspiration in there...and pottery barn...and hmmm...I will stop now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Catalogs too :) Retoration Hardware is a big one for me

      Delete
  2. I have these magazines, too! I've already torn through them haha. I also have my beloved Better Homes & Gardens. I always save the Christmas magazine until a day that I need some cheering up and inspiration. The wait makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to save mine every year, it's so fun to go through - and I start in October! Never seems to get old :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts