Retro Monday - Snug Sack

I've missed my Retro Monday posts so I just had to share this product that was popular in the early 70s, The Snug Sack!  Basically a giant comforter that you relax in your Lazy-boy and wear while you're reading, eating and conversing.  They sure do look happy in those!  And all along I thought the Snuggie was an orginal idea!
I so wish that I could convey the floral pattern accurately in this photograph...it is quite a pattern!  Perfect for your queen sized bed or yourself!  I love how they say that the Snug Sack "envelopes" your entire body!
In fact, I wish I had one right now they look quite cozy.  I'm sure some die hard Snuggie lovers are convinced nothing could ever replace their fleece comfort.  Not mentioning any names of course but if you are wondering, yes...he still wears it, almost every. single. night.
 
Happy Monday my friends!

Comments

  1. This is a riot...so is the reminder of the one who loves his snuggie :-) I don't think I can jump on that bandwagon...but I do love blankets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! It's the original Snuggie! Haha. How funny. Did you also know there's one called the Slanket? I don't think that one was as popular as the Snuggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! When I saw the title I automatically thought of the Snuggie! They do look pretty comfy....if only slightly weird! Hope you're day was a great one, my raspy friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts