Nutella Cookies...Great for Little Bakers!

I pinned this recipe a while ago and finally got around to making them.  My daughter is more interested in cookie these days and I want to give her the independence associated with that so there is a fine balance with letting her bake or cook but not giving her an overly complicated recipe.  These nutella cookies have few ingredients so they were easy enough for her to make alone!

- 1 cup nutella
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1 cup flour

In a large bowl, combine flour, then egg, followed by the nutella.  Stir until combined.  Drop by tablespoons on cookie sheet and let the little hands flatten them.  Bake for 8 minutes in a 350 degree oven and enjoy!  They come out to be about 75 calories each but I've seen recipes all over the internet substituting egg white for the whole egg so they come out to be about 57 calories.  Either way, they are a better for you cookie! These are yummy and a great, quick treat to keep on hand! 

(Now if only I could trust myself with a jar of Nutella on hand...)

Linking up over at Domestic Superhero, Townsend House and The Chicken Chick today!  Come share what you're cooking!

Comments

  1. So fun for a little baker! And really...? Just 3 ingredients?? Making them this weekend with the nutella that "disappeared" so my kids wouldn't eat it straight from the jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an easy recipe! I've never seen this one - not sure how I've avoided it this long haha! Seems like the perfect recipe for kids to help out with. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good......Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts