The Care & Keeping of You 2

Not a subject that's easy or comfortable for families, but one that does come if you are the parents of a girl!  I wanted to share that American Girl has now come out with a new book, The Care and Keeping of You 2, that answers preteen's questions that are often hard to answer.  At the very least, it's a great reference to keep in your home library if you have a young girl!  Empower, inspire and help your girl through life's changes.  I'm happy to have these books as a reference when I don't always have the right words or I let emotions creep in. 

Be sure to check out the bookstore over at American Girl too, they have a variety of books that discuss health, relationships, family and so much more!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great resource for parents! I'm sure it's very helpful to have resources like this for the difficult conversations :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts