Mother's Day....in review

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day this year!  Ours was quite sweet and I was able to spend it with my blessings!  The day was quiet and calm, lots of kisses and a grilled dinner completed our day.  I received wonderful gifts from my girls and handmade cards - could it get any better? I don't think it ever will!
 
First, a handmade heart made from Hershey kisses...
 A magnet from Miss Sydney
 that was wrapped in a new purse
 Finally, Sydney's gift was completed with a list of things all about Mom.  Apparentely, my favorite thing to do with Sydney is to "go on the treadmill".  Nice Mom!
But I do love what she says about "Why she loves her Mom". 

How was your Mother's Day?

Comments

  1. Awww! How sweet! What a great mother's day present. I also love that your favorite thing to do with syd is go on the treadmill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day :) I got to spend mine with my family and my mom so it was a good day for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love all the handmade treasures...Greta filled out that little sheet at school, too. She was actually pretty right on! They always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts