Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits Feature!

Now that we seem to be busier than ever and back to school time is here, I find myself rushing to make a delicious dinner that the whole family will enjoy.  I like to be creative but honestly, spending hours over the stove and in the kitchen seems harder than ever these days.  Since eating an English Muffin doesn't fly for dinner, I was thrilled when this opportunity allowed me to experiment with the many options that Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits offered me!

A few things I do that seem to make my life a little easier, is to have a weekly food menu that incorporates one bigger meal that I can make on Sunday to eat through the first part of the week.  We also have been enjoying easy entrees paired with salads, plenty of fresh veggies and fruit...these all seem to be the staples around here.  When the nights are busy with activities, I find that preperation and a plan makes life so much easier!  I also try to post the week's menu on the refrigerator which helps so the kiddos aren't disappointed with dinner that evening.  They can anticipate the evenings dinner and also suggest what they want for the following week.

Pillsbury Grands! biscuits provide a variety of family favorite recipes, ready in under 30 minutes, that are delicious and have a little twist to help parents keep dinner fun, not boring.  I was impressed with the variety of easy recipes that I could whip up in no time that were creative and yummy.  I decided to forgo homemade pizza in favor of making Grands! Mini Pizzas with Grands! Jr Golden Layers Buttermilk Biscuits.  With 100 calories, these little pizza biscuits hit the spot and the whole family enjoyed them. I also enjoyed a night off from spending over an hour in the kitchen!  Served with a salad, this was an easy mid week meal.

I started with these little Grands! Jr Biscuits...
And we were ready to roll!
 Into a little pizza circle...
We topped them with pizza sauce, spinach and cheese...
Baked them...
And ate them!
It seriously was that simple!  Pillsbury offers their Pilsbury Recipe Booklet that is full of ideas and meals that you can make for the whole family in under 30 minutes!
 
Now get over to check out these delicious Pilsbury Grands!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.


Comments

  1. Fun dinner!! My kids would love it if I'd make more dinners that they could easily help with, and these looks like a good one to start with! Thanks for sharing what makes your dinner life easier, too...I am always looking for new ways to feel more prepared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! That is a perfect quick meal, and little stress for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts