Toopy and Binoo™ Feature and Twitter Party - TODAY!

Disclosure: I received Toopy and Binoo products in exchange for a post about the show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you're like me, I'm quite careful about the programs my children watch.  When they do watch, I want to ensure they are watching television series that reinfoce positive values and expands their creativity.  That's why I was excited to discover Toopy and Binoo™! 

Toopy and Binoo™ is an animated series that follows the adventures of Toopy, a tall, funny and friendly mouse, and his best friend Binoo, a tiny, clever and lovable white cat.  This series is perfect for prescholers and their families to enjoy together!  Binoo, always logical and perceptive, is the perfect sidekick for Toopy and his vivid imagination and spontaneous zest for life.

This series inspires preschoolers ages 2 to 6 to expand their creativity while reinforces friendship, good manners, creative thinking and humor.  It also encourages kids to use their imaginations! 

A phenomenal hit TV series in Canada, Toopy and Binoo is now available for the first time ever to US audiences exclusively on the Toopy and Binoo TV YouTube channel. The Toopy and Binoo TV YouTube channel features more than 100 full, five-minute episodes, each with laughs and stories the whole family will enjoy!

I'm happy to report that @ResourcefulMom is hosting a Toopy and Binoo Twitter Party on Thursday, February 20th at 1:00PM!  Join the fun to learn more about the show and win wonderful prizes! Follow #ToopyandBinoo to participate!

Comments

  1. Sounds cute! I bet Nora would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a very cute show! I might actually like it myself haha. I love animal shows! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts