Tiny Sweet Banana Treat Recipe and The SNOW BOMB!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I feel fairly relaxed and refreshed!  Sometimes I feel like we just need a weekend to energize and focus on our family again.  It seems like we have been busier than ever over the past few months.  So this weekend, we went out dinner, caught a movie, had lots of laughs and just enjoyed our family.  We even got outside for our first "Spring" walk.  And although it was 45 degrees, it felt great to be outside!  Looks like this upcoming week could bring us a "potential SNOW BOMB" (the meterologist's term, not mine) but, I know it will be short lived because one way or another, Spring is going to prevail!  I can just feel it! 

I'm happy to report Riley whipped up a tiny dessert for us this weekend which we all enjoyed.  Just a sweet little treat that she served up on sunny little napkins. 
She calls it her "Tiny Sweet Banana Treat"
Sliced banana, topped with a dab of almond butter, dairy whipped cream and one chocolate chip.  For the record, I *may* have enjoyed more than one!  She whipped those up while Sydney made her Spring fairy picture!  I thought they coordinated well!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you were able to relax and enjoy some family time this weekend! Our weekend was quite the opposite and I am longing for a day of drawings and tiny sweet banana treats :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy!

    I hope the weather gets warmer for you soon. Our Fall is hot and humid at the moment so please feel free to send me some snow and I'll send some sunshine your way!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am correct, has the snow bomb hit yet? I can't even imagine having so much snow and it is already spring! Crazy! Those banana treats are so cute and the art work is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts