Simple Snacking

Last week, I talked about a super simple Summer Flatbread that I have been enjoying.  Today, I'll share my newest 100 calorie snack that I LOVE.  So incredibly easy, delicious and suprisingly filling, this is a snack that's good for you!
100 Calorie Flatbread Snack
Spread your hummus on 3 of your Wasa crackers and divide your teaspoons of hummus across the 3 flatbreads
Top with your salsa
Sprinkle with a little crushed red pepper
3 of these tasty flavor bursting crackers equal 100 calories!
I'm not inventing the wheel here, there's no denying that but these are pretty tasty and I just couldn't NOT share with you guys!  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. We all love Wasa crisps! 2 of my 4 kids won't eat bread (can't say I blame em') so we use these instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts