Snow Day!

Here we are, February 5th and our very first snowday of the season!  It was a little unexpected, since we are only supposed to get 3-6 inches but I think the storm is hitting us at "primetime" and better safe than sorry. It's coming down like crazy right now so we are warm and cozy here.  I do love an unexpected snowday.  Still, it seems so strange that yesterday it was 55 degrees and we were outside playing after school and today we're back in a Winter wonderland! 
Here's wishing you a wonderful Friday and great weekend!  Superbowl time will definitely be bringing excitement for many this weekend. Although our team is out, we will still enjoy some yummy food and the halftime show!  

Have fun!

Comments

  1. We had similar earlier this week. Tuesday I went to work, started at 9 not a flurry in the air. I left an hour later, and by the time I got home, you couldn't see the roads, shoulders or anything! Big changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend,
    Politicians and Snow in NH :-)))
    We received another 3 inches yesterday. Beautiful!!
    Have a great week,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to say the politicians have left! The snow scared them off - and South Carolina looming!

      Delete
  3. I don't know how I missed this!! Do you have any snow left? We have a few lingering piles but that's it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts