Cinderella Movie Shoes DIY

This super easy DIY came from the "need" to have the perfect shoes to accompany a Halloween costume.  That being said, we already had a Cinderella costume that my daughter received for her 7th birthday so I didn't have to buy a costume for her this year.  I was pretty excited when I scored these glittery shoes in her size for $2 at TJMaxx in clearance!  

So, these are pretty cheap shoes - so cheaply made that the cute flowers on top were put on with a double sided tape!  So, I easily removed them (well pretty easily - judging by shoe #2's loss of glitter).  From there, I used some butterflies that I had left over from her Cinderella themed birthday party.  I used a little hot glue and she's ready for the ball or Halloween night, whatever! 
I really love how economically you can make your Halloween costume these days.  You can check out some of my old Halloween costume ideas here:
Keep It Classy Girls - the Fall of Appropriate Costumes for Girls!
Retro Inspired Costumes - Greatest American Hero?  I'm SO there!

Happy Crafting - which is so much more welcome than Happy Monday! 

Comments

  1. These are perfect for her Cinderella costume and so much better than anything I'm sure you would have seen out in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Sydney likes that they are "new Cinderella movie" inspired - I have to agree!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Carla! I can't imagine you will be making these this Halloween...what are the boys going as?

      Delete
  3. So cute! My daughter would love those whether Halloween or not. I'll have to check out some of your other posts on costumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love Halloween! So fun to be silly and creative! These are so easy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts